Latest Vacancies at Rosabon Financial Services
Rosabon Financial Services Limited is an award winning member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager, Risk Asset/Consumer Lending
Employment Type: Full-time
- The National Channel Manager drives, and optimizes Asset Creation Team performance on objectives across the regions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day Consumer Credit team operations, monitor the performance of the set territories.
- Liaise with core sales staff within the region to optimize leads generations and conversion.
- Forecast, plan, recruit and maintain the capacity plan for the Asset Creation team in all regions.
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on key growth indicators for products, people, and processes.
- Generate and contribute via market analysis and customer perception of new products.
- Motivate, train and maintain a healthy and effective workforce
- Identify, develop, and implement process change towards improving customer satisfaction and sales efficiency, etc.
- Manage Lead Management System (LMS), create an optimal conversion strategy on leads.
- Work closely with the Strategy and Marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals, etc.
- Develop monthly sales incentive programs for brokers & RSE to increase performance and drive results.
- Facilitate large meetings with IMTTs and Brokers (differently) with such topics as training, compensation, products or customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting or any other related field
- 10 years+ of progressive experience in sales and marketing of financial products.
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high-performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales target.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem-solving, and change management skills.
- Solid understanding of the financial market and products.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
Job Title: Head, Credit Risk Management
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, credit and Risk management develops and implements policies and procedures that reduce credit risk in the organization.
- He/she manages the building of financial models that predict credit risk exposure to the organization, leads/manage initiatives and the development of strategies, methodologies and associated models/processes for measurement of Credit Portfolio Management and periodically preparing and presenting performance reports to the management/board members and all other necessary stakeholders.
The Head, credit and Risk Management will:
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
- Ensure that sound credit risk measurement and monitoring frameworks are developed and implemented throughout the group in a standardized manner.
- Manage the Company’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework as well as Credit Policy Guidelines
- Conduct audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Oversee the credit review process for customer credit risk evaluation and credit underwriting/ recommendation.
- Strategize, build and maintain process improvement across all roles in the Credit department
- Improve and optimized credit approval, recovery and collection processes as well as operational efficiencies.
- Enhance and review the company’s Credit Policies and Standards to reflect the best practice and regulate the risk assets of the group as directed by the Board
- Spearhead the development, improvement and refinement of credit policies, procedures and strategies to enhance the company’s risk management platform
- Monitor all necessary operations, policies and procedures that will help the company meet its risk Management goals whilst managing and quantifying the organization’s risk appetite’.
- Manage the subordinate staff of the department in the day to day performances of their jobs, while ensuring that departmental projects and activity milestones/goals are met and that all operations adhere to approved policies, budgets and regulations.
- Coach, supervise and mentor analysts, collections, recovery and underwriting officers for effective, efficient and optimal performances.
- Develop, manage and optimize the Credit Reporting and Monitoring framework that meets all necessary requirements of both external and internal stakeholders and ensure timely and accurate delivery of all reports.
- Review strategic credit positions, Credit Limits, levels of provisions and concentrations ensuring that they are within stipulated limits
- Conduct stress and scenario testing on the Risk Asset portfolio
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of information from these, interpret all report information and suggest actions for consideration to and by the relevant stakeholders.
- Provide requirements and design inputs, particularly with regard to credit risk recognition, measurement and its reporting as part of the core team for implementation of key credit risk related projects (e.g. Credit Management System, IFRS 9 impairment)
- Manage repayment risk and controlled payment delinquency significantly reducing it
- Assist in preparation and presentation of the information pack for Board Risk Committee
- Contribute to system implementation projects in the credit risk space by providing requirements and design inputs, particularly with regard to credit risk recognition and measurement.
- Candidates should possess BA / BSc / HND, MBA / MSc / MA or PHD
- Experience: 10-15 Years
Job Title: Head, Deposit / Liability Mobilization
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Job Description
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain a courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer-related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- MBA or professional certification in business, management, or finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, sales, marketing and finance
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- 7-10 years of experience in a bank or a financial sector as a deposit mobilization lead.
- Leadership, managerial and Supervisory skills
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strategic planning and Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title: Senior Financial / Management Accountant (Deputy HOD)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining accurate books, records and schedules of all accounts.
- Ensures timely preparation of periodic financials reports
- Prepare for and review annual audit work papers and ensure adjustments journals are passed to agree company’s books and records with the audited financial statements;
- Work with internal and external auditors during field work exercise and in the preparation of annual audited financial statements.
- Monthly review of bank reconciliations, loan schedules, etc.
- Manage all intercompany transactions and ensure reconciliation
- Develop and monitor all financial systems with a view to improve and streamline procedures.
- Ensure that policies and procedures set by Group are implemented and internal controls are operating effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Ensure that all accounting systems, procedures are in line with the International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standard
- Maintain quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Continuously update, review and document the Company’s financial policies and procedures
- Lead staff development and succession planning for financial Control team members
- Actively recruit, mentor and develop team members’ capability and future leadership potential
- Ensures statutory and internal reporting are in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, and are fully compliant with company’s policies and procedures
- Implements effective accounting procedures and internal controls which conform to corporate standards and best practices.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers, vendors, advisors and external auditors
- Maintain efficient and effective fixed assets system covering the day-to-day recording and control over the company’s fixed assets.
- Scrutinize payment vouchers before payment is effected with a view to controlling expenses.
- Attend to internal and external Audit request/enquiries and ensure Audit report recommendations are followed up and implemented according to company’s procedures.
- Ensuring timely rendition of statutory returns to government agencies
- Ensure and supervises the documentation of Asset & Liabilities Committee Meeting ( ALCO)
- Other functions that may be required by Management
- Minimizes legally required taxes by studying regulations, presenting strategies to the management
- Responsible tolegally minimizes tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing for the Group
- Oversee tax audit exercises and follow up with the relevant government agencies
- Work closely with the company’s tax consultants on tax related matters
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all tax returns
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Group
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Qualifications And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, economics or related fields.
- 5 years’ experience in the field at minimum, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Internationally recognized accounting professional qualifications (ACA CPA, ACCA, CMA,)
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well –developed accounting skill and IFRS Knowledge
- High level of integrity and ethical behaviour – sets a good example
- Proven record of leading and developing subordinates
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and delegate
- Solid team player with high energy and go get attitude to deliver results
- High degree of resilience, self-initiative with a positive attitude
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative
Deadline: 1st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and quaified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.