Latest Vacancies at Cyprus Cedar Interiors
Cyprus Cedar is one of the leading Interior Design and Turnkey contracting firm with expertise in residential and commercial projects based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our team of experts combines extraordinary talent and global experiences to create spaces that can be as timeless as the exceptionality of each of our Clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing administration support to the management team as well as business units.
- Manage and monitor office supplies stock and place orders when required.
- Organize, maintain and update a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Arrange travel, accommodation and logistics for staff members.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Develop and manage daily office expense budget for Cyprus Cedar.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and tools required for running the office are in good condition and provide update where issues with equipment occur.
- OND in any Social Science course.
- No experience required however, experience in a similar capacity will be an advantage.
Job Title: Junior Architect
- The incumbent will work with design team to develop design ideas in relation to client brief by developing original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and layout.
- Responsible for developing preliminary space plans.
- Drafting of interior and exterior high-end architectural construction documents and detailing for selection and finishes.
- Responsible for managing On-site problem and making viable recommendation.
- Analyze space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommend actions to meet new requirements.
- Assists in preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing.
- Review shop drawings, specifications and construction material recommendations submitted by external architects, suppliers and contractors to ensure adherence to contract terms and notify senior Architect and project management team of discrepancies found.
- Candidate must have an educational background in Architecture
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Architect.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Deadline: 11th December, 2020.