Latest at Home Prep School – Lagos, Osun, Oyo
Home Prep School was founded on the ideology that every child is a genius. To bring out this genius, we built an on-demand tutoring platform that allows parent/guardians to enlist genius tutors for their wards. We field more 3,000 top-of-the-line instructors in different areas of knowledge to service our clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Tutor
Locations: Lagos, Osun, Oyo
- They are responsible for working with students to improve their academic performance and outcome, through given them a better understanding of what has been taught in the class room in their various schools.
- They review class room topics and assignments, as well as the curriculum topics for the students.
- They diligently work with the student to help them understand key points and ideas to drive home the concepts they might have learned during classes in school.
- The home tutor duties also involve teaching students important skills to improve academic outcomes such as note taking strategies, approaches to answering test questions, and general study skills.
- It also involves developing and distributing teaching materials in order to supplement class room lectures, which include study guide, pictorial diagrams, and charts.
- They interact with students to provide academic and study advice, as well as provide feedback on students’ strength, weakness, and areas of interest.
- Home tutors also provide vital information to parents on students’ performance and progress, as well as information on area of their strength for proper academic and career decisions.
- Generally, they are responsible for assisting students with homework, assignment, projects, talks, and presentations for effective outcomes.
Job Title: Independent Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Osun, Oyo
- We are looking for independent and enthusiastic sales marketters who can generate sales while working remotely.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Reach out to prospects / leads through cold calling, emails, or appointments.
- Deliver prepared sales talks to persuade potential customers to patronize our services.
- Contact businesses or private individuals in order to solicit sales.
- Inform customers of service information, price quotations, and special offerings.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, etc. and enroll them into the system.
- Respond to client enquiries and complaints about our services and escalating client service issues.
- Ensure frequent meetings with clients to ensure satisfaction and loyalty.
- Good understanding of the tutoring sector
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role is a plus
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English language
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
- Have strong negotiations skills and results-oriented
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills.
Earn up to N200,000 monthly.
Deadline: 6th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.