Klasha Recent Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Klasha is a technology company that builds cross-border commerce solutions for Africa. Klasha Business allows international merchants to accept payments from Africa using African money methods and currencies with payouts in hard currencies. B2B African merchants can also send money cross-border to different parts of the world in G20 and hard currencies. Klasha Personal allows consumers in Africa to shop and spend cross-border internationally through an app using African money methods and currencies. Our vision is for African consumers to have the same frictionless access to the goods they want, regardless of their geographic location, by transacting using African currencies and money methods. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
About the Role
- We are looking for an Account Manager who is willing to join our Sales team.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying target accounts to maximise revenue and profitability, building strong client relationships with key stakeholders by meeting their needs, analysing commercial opportunities, including market trends, customer needs, and competitors’ products or services.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist in managing client relationships by maintaining regular communication and addressing client inquiries or concerns.
- Support account managers in identifying and understanding client needs and objectives.
- Collaborate with the account management team to develop strategies for enhancing client satisfaction and retention.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of client projects, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to project goals and objectives.
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g., sales, marketing, operations) to ensure seamless project execution.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular updates to account managers and clients.
- Assist in analyzing client data and performance metrics to identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement.
- Prepare reports and presentations summarizing key findings and recommendations for the account management team.
- Support in tracking and documenting client interactions, project milestones, and deliverables.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, and organizing client-related documents.
- Assist in preparing contracts, proposals, and other client-facing documents as required.
- Handle general administrative tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the account management department.
You should apply if you:
- A Degree holder from any field.
- Can-do attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Organised, detail-oriented, and able to manage 30+ clients at once.
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-resolution skills and proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues.
- Work logically to diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate issues and recognize circumstances that require escalation.
- Comfortable using and learning software: Google Sheet, CRM, Sales enablement tools etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for customers and their success.
Our people are the heart of the business, so we prioritise welfare and offer a wide range of competitive benefits including but not limited to:
- All the latest technology you need to do your role.
- Employee stock option scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- Mental health wellness benefits
- Budget for French language classes.
- Hybrid; remote + office hours and flexible working conditions.
- Diesel and wifi allowance for remote working.
- Work-from-anywhere weeks; work from anywhere for three weeks in a year.
- Paid birthday day off.
- Team building events.
- Paid parental leave.
- Learning and development budget.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline:Not Specified.
Share this job with your friends!