Vedic Lifecare Hospital is a multidisciplinary hospital that consists of a team of consultant specialists and surgeons. As a network hospital to Manipal Hospitals Bangalore, India, Vedic retains a wealth of clinical experience, impacting over 30 million lives since its inception till date. Our quest to expand healthcare through healing at Vedic, remains unwavering hence our ethical practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Promoter
- We are searching for a driven, detailed-oriented Digital Promoter to produce high-quality outputs for our business.
- The content creator updates existing material, generates novel work, and identifies new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
- A successful content creator should focus on appealing consumer’s interest by creating engaging materials.
- Ultimately, the content creator should promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in the organization outputs.
- Writing, reviewing, editing and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials and similar platforms
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, development and perceptions about the subject matter and then conceptualizing findings.
- Assisting the creative teams with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media handles to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives,complete tasks, identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metric
- Utilizing SEO method to increase site traffic
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- BSc in English, Marketing or a similar field
- Extensive experience in creating strong and engaging content
- A portfolio of applicable outputs
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Excellent research, organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading and editing
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- The ability to to work efficiently without compromising quality and accuracy.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- The graphic designer job includes the entire process of defining requirements,visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations,logos,layouts, photos and videos.
- You?ll be responsible for shaping the whole visual aspect of websites, forms, flyers, brochures, product packaging and more.
- A creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design is key to be able to capture the attention of the target audience and communicate the right message to them. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Prepare rough drafts and ideas
- Develop illustrations,logos and other designs
- Test graphics across various media and amends feedbacks
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and non brands.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustration or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies ( such as inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver )
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skill
- B.Sc in Design, Fine Arts or a related field
- Certificates in relevant programs.
Job Title: IT Manager
- We are looking for an IT manager to be responsible and accountable for the coordination and smooth running of our IT department which includes: Hardware, Software, Server, Ideations/Conceptualization, Graphics & Videos and Digital promotions wiithin the limits of requirements, specification, cost and timeline.
- The successful candidate should have required skills, a proven professional experience and detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Coordinate IT team and other managerial responsibilities
- Plan, organize and control IT and electronic data operations
- Supervise IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees and coordinating job appraisals.
- Manage social media handles and google,graphic design and video editing of the organization
- Ensure safety of security data, network access and backup system
- Ensure cost effective online promotions.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware /software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands on experience with computer network installation
- Ability to manage personnel within the team
- Extensive skill and experience in graphic design and video editing.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or related field (M.Sc will be an added advantage)
- Certificates in relevant programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.