Job Vacancies at Masters Ville Schools
Prefer not to state
Masters Ville School was established in July 2004 as a Montessori School which provided for children aged 3months – 17years. We are a school of 320 boys and girls situated on 11 and No.22, Asa Afariogun street, Off Osolo way, Ajao Estate, Isolo in Lagos Mainland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maths Teacher
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are searching for a dedicated and experienced Math Teacher to join our team.
- As a Math Teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students’ theoretical and applied mathematical skills.
- You will also be responsible for assigning homework, grading assignments and quizzes, and documenting students’ progress.
- To be successful as a Math Teacher, you should possess a thorough understanding of effective teaching practices. Our ideal candidate will be able to create a stimulating learning environment that is sensitive to students’ psychosocial needs.
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of mathematical concepts;
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes;
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons;
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning;
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner;
- Invigilating tests and examinations;
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education with a specialization in Mathematics, or equivalent;
- Experience: 2 – 6 years
- Proven experience as a Math Teacher;
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Organized, flexible disposition;
- Outstanding interpersonal skill.
- N40,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Science Teacher
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you have a passion for science and a gift for inspiring young minds, we are looking for you. We are currently recruiting for a new science teacher to join our outstanding faculty of teachers for the next school year.
- You must have a solid understanding of the national curriculum standards and have experience closing the achievement gap, and you must also develop engaging and innovative lessons that allow our students to grow academically, socially and emotionally.
- You are someone who incorporates technology and hands-on learning experiences into the classroom with enthusiasm. The ideal candidate also believes in collaboration with other colleagues and promotes understanding and communication in a diverse learning and cultural environment.
- Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on national, local and school standards in science education and research and knowledge of developmental behaviors.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods.
- Differentiate lessons when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency or level of interest in the subject.
- Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
- Maintain a safe, orderly and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions and quickly addressing behaviors that are not in line with the school discipline plan.
- Communicate with parents regarding student progress, potential and behavior periodically through phone or electronic means and at parent and teacher conferences.
- Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Science Education or related field
- Current certification in science education will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
NGN40,000 – 100,000 / Month.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.