Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Relationship Management Officer (Business Development)
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Ogun, Oyo, Rivers, Osun
Grade: ET – SBO.
- To contribute to business development and execution of branch sales plans to achieve desirable profitability, foster a productive, value- producing relationship between the bank and customers and support the Business Development Managers to grow a portfolio of profitable customers in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth, and opportunity targets.
- B.Sc. in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Digital Marketing or any other relevant field or Masters in Business Administration
Years of Experience:
- 2-8 years of work experience in Commercial Business at any reputable bank or financial institution.
Job Title: Retail Relationship Management Officer (Business Development)
Locations: Abuja (CBD, Garki, Wuse), Kaduna, Lokoja-Kogi, Kano, Mararaba-Nasarawa, Ibadan (Agodi Gate, Apata Ganga, Cocoa Mall, Mokola) Oyo, Port Harcourt (Aba Road, Trans Amadi, Secretariat)-Rivers, Aiyedun-Ekiti, Akure-Ondo, Abeokuta-Ogun, Calabar-Cross River, Ilorin-Kwara, Osogbo-Osun, Warri-Delta, Uyo-Akwa Ibom,
Grade: Executive Trainee (ET) – Senior Banking Officer (SBO)
- To contribute to retail business development and execution of branch sales plans by supporting the Retail Cluster Head to grow a portfolio of profitable customers, pursuit of specific sales, service, growth and opportunities to achieve desirable profitability of the bank.
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance, B.Sc. Business Administration, Masters in Business Administration, B.Sc. Digital Marketing or any other relevant field.
Years of Experience:
- 3-8 years of work experience in Retail Business at any reputable bank or financial institution.
Deadline: 17th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject: Retail Relationship Management Officer (With location you’re applying for).
Note: CV in Portable Document Format (PDF) ONLY are accepted.