Job recruitment at Fountline Telecommunications
Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecom Technician
Employment Type: Full Time
- Upgrading and maintaining companies’ current telecommunications systems.
- Evaluating customers’ needs and installing telecommunications systems that best meet those needs.
- Running routine tests on telecommunications systems to ensure that all components are functioning at optimal levels.
- Performing diagnostic testing on problematic telecommunications systems to identify and resolve various technical faults.
- Performing temporary fixes until extensive repair work can be done at a later date.
- Checking all wiring work done to ensure that there are no exposed cables.
- Ordering replacement components for telecommunications equipment and devices from suitable vendors.
- Investigating and resolving customers’ complaints in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Completion of a post-secondary education program in Telecommunications, Telecommunications Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience working as a Telecommunications Technician.
- Sound knowledge of telecommunications systems.
- The ability to interpret technical manuals and schematic designs.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- A detail-oriented disposition.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
Deadline: 22nd May, 2021.