Job Opportunities in a Leading Pharmaceutical Company in Nigeria
We are one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria with well-established manufacturing, sales and marketing operations. Due to strategic repositioning, we are looking to recruit the positions below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Successful candidate will be required to work in the Quality Assurance Department of our company
- Candidates should possess a minimum of B.SC or HND in Chemistry.
- Not less than 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity preferably in a pharmaceutical company.
Job Title: District Sales Manager
- This is an exciting and challenging position for result oriented persons. Responsibilities include achieving sales target and all sales objectives in designated territories.
- Prospective candidates will be leading the sales team in a particular territory.
- Cognitive Sales experience of not less than 5 years.
- Must have B.Pharm degree and be a good team player.
Job Title: Trade Brand Manager
- This is a challenging and exciting job that involves developing and implementing brand-building activities across all the tiers of approved marketing channels to ensure that brand growth is achieved.
- Cognitive Brand management experience of not less than 4 years.
- Must have a B.SC in any Life Sciences.
Job Title: Medical Representative
- Prospective persons will be responsible for detailing and promoting the company’s brands in the hospitals, health institutions, pharmacies and other approved retail outlets to achieve assigned sales targets.
- Drive sales and promotional activities in the assigned territory to ensure achievement of sales target
- A minimum of B.Pharm and completion of NYSC is required
- Ability to drive will be an added advantage
- Candidate above 30 years need not apply.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- This is a challenging and exciting position that involves selling and promoting the company’s brands across all approved tiers of the trade to achieve sales targets and brand-building objectives.
- B.Sc or HND in any Life Sciences with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Ability to drive is key.
Job Title: Company Driver
- Prospective persons must have valid driving license, show evidence of driving experience for not less than 5 years in an organized environment,
- Strong knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Trust and driving skills are essential.
- Must be ready to work long hours including weekends as the need arises.
Job Title: Technical Promotions Manager
- Prospective persons must have the passion and energy for marketing activities and promotions.
- Core responsibilities for this position involve developing and Implementing strategies, materials and platforms to drive the detailing, promotion and building of designated company brands in hospitals, health institutions, pharmacies and other approved tiers of the marketing channels.
- Performance will be measured by volume growth of the brands.
- Cognitive Marketing experience of not less than 5 years.
- Must have a B.Pharm degree.
- A Masters degree is an added advantage.
Ranks among the best in the Industry and is negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Detailed CV and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Applicationn Deadline 9th February, 2021.