Job Opportunities at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Prefer not to state
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven 4 years work experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Additional certification will be an added advantage
- Applicant must possess the ability in managing sales/Markeing personnel.
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. In this role, you should have previous experience with boo.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- 3 years minimuim work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
Deadline: 11th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Titte as the subject of your mail.