A reputable and fast-growing group of companies based in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: IT Personnel
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be able to handle basic software and hardware problems
- Responsible for installing, maintaining hardware & software components of the organization’s computers.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Be in charge of Network and router administration
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Any other IT related responsibilities.
Skills And Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science
- 3 – 6 years’ relevant work experience as an IT Personnel
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Must posses analytical skills.
- Precision in implementing tasks, meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Deadline: 9th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and scanned copies of their certificates to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.