DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning, reproductive health and HIV prevention. DKT International is the largest private provider of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Iddo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are set to recruit an IT Officer based in Lagos State.
- We are looking for a smart, dynamic, committed and technically inclined individual to fill this position.
- IT support officer will be mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Setting up of computer LAN for new outlet while providing solution to i.t matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct consistent network backup operations
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Install and train end users of club lightings and controllers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level and cadre.
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively.
Deadline: 29th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Officer” as the subject of the email.