Interswitch Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Technology and Operations Governance
Job Type: Permanent
- Management of IT Service management (ITSM) and Operations Service Management (OSM) across Interswitch’s operation and technology groups.
- Support strategy formulation for IT by exploring how information technology can be used to help the organization become more responsive to customer needs and changing business requirements
- Coordinates with service owners/ process owners to identify improvement opportunities, define key performance indicators and develop metrics for improvement
- Identifies and implements opportunities in process improvements for Change, Incident, Problem, Capacity and Service management
- Identify, within the team, patterns of non-compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures, and with relevant regulatory authorities taking appropriate action to report and resolve these and escalating issues as appropriate
- Mange the tracking of the alignment of IT Strategy with Interswitch’s business objectives
- Manage IMS ISO 20000 (Service Management) across Interswitch’s backbone
- Identifies shortcomings and suggests improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures, then delivers a plan for a small element of a change management program
- Prepare and coordinate the completion of various data and analytics reports
- Executes a communications plan by working within established internal communication systems and procedures
- Participate in the IT annual budgeting and planning process for the assigned business units, and tracks IT spend.
Education And Experience:
- Academic Qualification(s): BEng / BSc in Elect / Elect, Computer Science/engineering or Information Technology inclined degree
- Experience (Number of relevant years): 7 – 10years
Key Skills And Competencies:
- Extensive Technical skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Organizational skills
- Customer service skills
- In-depth Knowledge of all Inter Switch products
- In-depth understanding of core payment systems components and all ancillary applications
- Effective problem analysis and resolution
- Knowledge of industry Security standards, regulatory institutions and policies
- Effective Time and task management
- Incident and Problem Management
- IT service management.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
12th August, 2022.