Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maximum Demand Management Operations Officer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Maximum Demand Management Operations Specialist
- This role is responsible for routine meter inspection and early diagnosis of customer energy meter to detect energy theft.
- Installation of LV/HV-CT Operated, whole current and Panel Meter.
- Re-certification of Maximum Demand meters to reduce Ikeja Electric ATC&C losses.
- Commissioning of installed Maximum Demand meters for billing processes.
- Maintenance of Maximum Demand meters.
- Retroactive billing and incremental revenue based on the re-certification exercise.
- Tariff Reclassification of MD customers.
- Generation of monthly billing analysis exceptions for Ikeja Electric.
- Supervision of monthly meter reading process.
- Routine Inspection and quick diagnosis of customer energy meter to detect energy theft.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Assist in carrying our other duties as requested by the Unit Head / Head of Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Electrical / Electronics / Power Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience from a related sector / organization with demonstrable understanding in MD Metering.
- Maximum Demand Meter Reading skills
- Maximum Demand (MD) Meter Installation & Maintenance skills
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Business Intelligence
- Energy Loss Reduction Techniques Management
- Data Gathering & Analysis.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory / Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
28th August, 2022.