Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AMI Administrator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- This job role configures and integrates meters into the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) System and ensures all data from the meters are analyzed to provide visibility for business decision.
- Configuration and integration of LVMD Meters into the AMI System.
- Carry out on-site configuration of offline installed DT Meters in the Business Hubs, ensure meters are online, and can remotely be read from the AMI System.
- Update AMI System with the Meter information and maintain high-quality data upload into the system.
- Analyze load profile data of installed Distribution Transformer Meters and escalate identified power quality anomaly to the Technical Department for maintenance and power grid improvement.
- Provide monthly and on-demand energy consumption report to relevant stakeholders to guide the business on revenue collection and monthly energy billing.
- Report any fraud event captured by the AMI System on installed Meters to Asset and Revenue Protection department for proper investigation and monitoring.
- Ensure Meters are properly converted from manufacturing default supply group code (SGC) into IBEDC vending code to allow successful loading on tokens generated from IBEDC vending application.
- Provide technical support for Meters on token loading issues.
- Liaise with the Business Hubs Meter Standard Field Officers and provide second-level support.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out other sundry assignments as directed by Lead, AMI Administrator.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, or any similar area of study.
- 1 to 3 years working experience in Technology, Engineering or Communication systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online