Human Resource Advisor at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Advisor
Purpose of the Job
- Manage the Administrative and Operational responsibilities of the Third-party desk ensuring FMN policies and principles are compiled with by all service providers.
- Manage the relationship with Outsourced Service providers to ensure that all Third-party staff administrative matters are excellently implemented in line with FMN policies and procedures.
- Actively Engage Service providers, site representatives and ensuring all requests are promptly handled and problems escalated for solutions.
- Drive reporting with data to provide Management with insights to drive decision making on Outsourced Employees
- Manage budget, ensuring headcount and cost are within approved figures
- Monitor Agencies to ensure monthly invoices are received and treated on time for payment to third party employees.
- Ensure implementation of appropriate sanction on erring Outsourced Agency
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual 3rd party reports are prepared as at when due.
- Work with various departments, assisting line managers to design and implement policies and procedures on Third Party Matters.
- Ensure implementation and prompt renewal of Group Life and Employees Compensation Act policies as at when due.
- Conduct bi-annual customer service satisfaction survey ensuring feedback from the Business Units and Talent Services are collated for resolutions.
- First Degree in Human Resources or any related field of study
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, power point)
- Membership in the National Institute of Project Management will be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferably similar responsibility of managing Outsourced Employees.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure that the Third-party service provider’s organizational policy align with that of Flour Mills of Nig. Plc.
- Ensure Prompt resolution on complaints and issues from the BU on any Third-Party Employee related matter.
- Ensure FMN Policies and Procedures are complied with by all Service Providers and Third-Party Employees.