Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administering payroll and maintaining staff records
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; developing and implementing policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities
- Maintain and update employee records on compensation, leave, promotion and termination.
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions. Benefits and Incentives.
- Candidates should possess an HND, BA or BSc qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
N100,000 Gross to N150,000 Gross.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.