HR Officer at Crunchies Fried Chicken Limited
Crunchies Fried Chicken is a first-grade quick-service restaurant that offers the best varieties of quality fast food products and first-class services. We are currently spread across the South-South and South-East Cities of Nigeria, with over thirteen years’ experience. We have carved a niche of excellence in the fast-food delivery market with a service per excellence acquired from our daily interaction with our valued customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Aba, Abia
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you.
- We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- BSc / BA / HND in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance