Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern (Corp Member)
- Assist and manage staff recruitment by sending invitations.
- Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection for employment.
- Sourcing and Profiling of qualified candidate’s CV’s for different job openings
- Ensuring PRE-INTERVIEW forms are received in good time to facilitate prompt scheduling of Interview.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Administration or related field
- Must be a CORP MEMBER resident around OBANIKORO and its environs.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and gain the trust and confidence of colleagues.
- Competences to assess priorities, manage a variety of complex activities simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment, and meet competing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with clients.
- Ability to understand comprehensive information.
- Basic numeracy and IT skills required for operating various systems.
Deadline: 13th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: email@example.com using “HR Intern_Corp Member” as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.