Hostel House Parent at Brickhall School
Brickhall School – We are a prestigious international school located in Abuja offering quality education from the Playgroup, Early Years, Primary and College levels. We are expanding our operations and strengthening our team by offering opportunity to suitably qualified young, highly motivated individuals to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hostel House Parent
Employment Type: Full time
- In line with our strategic growth plan, we are expanding our operations and strengthening our team by offering opportunity to suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals for the position of a Hostel House Parent (Female) for the 2021/2022 academic session:
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of First Degree in Humanities.
- BA, B.Sc, HND (Degree in Social Work will be an added advantage).
- Must have three to five (3 – 5) years’ post-qualification experience in a reputable secondary school.
- Must be female.
- Ability to act in “loco parentis” for the students by giving them the best experience of boarding house.
- Must have experience of working with young people.
- Must be passionate, highly disciplined and a good role model for the students.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.