High Commission of Pakistan Recruitment for Marketing Officer / Trade Development Officer
The Commercial Section, High Commission of Pakistan, Lagos invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer / Trade Development Officer
Job Type: Contract
Duration: One year
The applicants must possess the following to meet the application criteria:
- The candidate must have minimum Graduation Degree from a recognized University in Business Studies / Economics / International Trade / Commerce
- The candidate must possess strong IT Skills and be proficient in usage of Micro-soft Windows Applications, Internet, Social Media Channels and have good typing speed.
- The candidate must have a minimum of three years of work experience preferably in trade related matters / trade organization in public or private sector
- The candidate must possess strong marketing skills to conduct sectorial surveys
- The candidate must have basic knowledge about organizing a trade exhibition / business delegation / business to business meetings.
- The candidate must have basic information and knowledge about the Nigeria’s Trade Relationships / Business / commerce / customs Laws and procedure
- The candidate must be familiar with Nigeria’s Trade Bodies / Chamber of Commerce
Language and Communication Skill:
- The candidate must be proficient in writing, reading and speaking of English Language, in addition to any-one local language of Nigeria.
- The candidate age limit must be within 25-35 years.
- The candidate may demonstrate an ability to communicate with all stakeholders in an efficient and effective manner
- The candidate must be a good team player and accepts additional tasks / targets / responsibilities in a professional way to achieve organizational goals
- The candidate must be confident in dealing with national and international business communities.
- The candidate should have origin and nationality of Nigeria. An applicant of Pakistan origin may however be considered.
Deadline: 29th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume with request letter addressed to High Commissioner of Pakistan to the address below by email / local post services:
Trade and Investment Attache,
Commercial Section, High Commission of Pakistan
103, B-1, Cluster Block, 1004 Estate,
Victoria Island – Lagos State.
Phone No.: +2347064000433