Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the Properties and Development Industry within the public sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales & Marketing (Properties and Development Industry)
Job Type: Full time
- The Head, Sales & Marketing is responsible for leading a team of professionals who will be involved in the sales and marketing activities of the company.
- The Head, Sales & Marketing would track market developments, manage sales related projects, create strategies, set up sales plans, and maintain customer relations.
The general responsibilities of the Head, Sales & Marketing are as follows:
- Manage sales agents
- Craft strategies for all marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, and Communications
- Meet with clients that require specialized attention
- Also, assist sales agents who need guidance with client meetings and communication
- Formulate sales strategies with the COO
- Utilize analytics tools and work with the finance team in undertaking detailed analyses of sales performance for the purpose of ascertaining sales strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Define target markets and develop applicable pricing models
- Prepare market research and competitor analysis with continual updates
- Structure and close complex mixed-finance deals with multiple lenders including managing due diligence processes where necessary
- Negotiate and draft letters of intent (LOI) for lease with lessees
- Minimum of a BSc Degree or HND in Marketing or relevant fields
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years cognate experience with at least five (5) years in a relevant industry
- Deep industry knowledge.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters and CV) in one document and attach a single PDF file to the applicable link above.
- All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Head Projects).
- All applicants are to provide e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses/telephone numbers.