9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Quality Assurance & Training
Job ID: IRC4634
- Develop and deliver training & quality assurance strategy across Customer Care Support Operations & Contact Centre, Retail Operations, and other frontline Sales Teams.
- Develop implement and maintain quality programmes and activities primarily within the Contact Centre and Retail Operations.
- Ensure continuous improvement and advancement in key organizational development areas of Contact Centre and Retail Operations staff in overall operational performance as measured by KPIs
- Lead and motivateteam of multi-site & multi-functional training & development personnelto design and deliver generic & customized training packages
- Evaluate andcontinuously improve the quality & performance delivery of the entiretraining team
- Establish trainingneeds as well as design, develop and implement appropriate training programmesto ensure that content of training modules meet business needs, are fit forpurpose, and technically correct and compliant
- Lead the design,development & effective delivery of training to support new systems,partnerships, processes and working practices across the business unit enablingalternative learning methods and maximizing use of technology & resources
- Work with HR Learning & Knowledge Management team to ensure that training & performance management activities are aligned to corporate standards and methodology
- Work with Operational Heads/Managers and other key stakeholders to ensure training plans and outputs are delivered to schedule and that agreed KPIs are achieved
- Champion and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Manage business plans, resources & budgets to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the training team to contribute to the enhancement of Customer Experience
- Analyse & evaluate impact of training delivered, utilizing various testing methods, quality checks and feedback, and initiate action to continuously improve training standards
- Manage, motivate& develop direct & indirect reports to maximize achievement of individuals utilizing the performance management framework to support the delivery of overall objectives for the Business Unit, reinforcing the culture and values through appropriate behaviours and actions
- Lead the Frontline Quality Assurance team to monitor, manage & ensure compliance with highest standards of quality according to specified business needs and approved policies/processes & SOPs
- Ensure the delivery of the highest standards of service across all Customer Service Channels in accordance with specified business KPIs
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work relevant experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online