Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the Properties and Development Industry within the public sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Projects (Properties and Development Industry)
Job Type: Full time
- The Head, Projects has the responsibility of sourcing funds, approving, and designing infrastructure development projects.
- The role entails implementing and managing all aspects of the development of high-quality projects from the earliest visioning stages through the implementation phase.
The general responsibilities of the Head, Projects are as follows:
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Site development
- Rent setting and collection
- Property maintenance and facility management including electrical issues, plumbing, general repairs, emergency complaints, etc
- Property valuation, tenant and occupancy management
- Setting the lease terms and making sure it has all the necessary clauses to protect the owner and routine maintenance of vacant properties
- Assist in the understanding of how to file taxes for the investment property
- Review legal documents for structuring, risk management, and tax issues
- Develop feasible programs and structure financing to ensure projects are approved and sustainable
- Analyse funding and development legislation, regulations, policies, and market, environments to determine applicability to projects and compatibility with other programs.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree or HND in Engineering, Project Management, Real Estate Development, Construction, Business or related field
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years cognate experience with at least five (5) years in a relevant industry
- Deep industry knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environmention skills High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards
- Strong maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with stakeholders
- Excellent appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other applicable tools.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters and CV) in one document and attach a single PDF file to the applicable link above.
- All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Head Projects).
- All applicants are to provide e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses/telephone numbers.