Human Capital Partners is a professional services firm that specializes in the provision of management consulting services covering the entire human resource management value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Enterprise Risk Management
Job Type: Full Time
The role holder will report to the Managing Director or Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for:
- The design, implementation and management of the Enterprise Risk Management Systems including strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Lead efforts to reduce business risks that can put the organisation’s profitability and productivity at risk.
- Establish the Enterprise Risk Management architecture for the organisation.
- Ensure that risk management priorities are reflected in the organisation’s strategic plans.
- Provide input in defining the organisation’s risk appetite.
- Lead the promotion of a risk management culture throughout the organisation based on an understanding of risks related to the activities of the organisation.
- Advise management on risk-related issues that can impact the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry best practices.
- Oversee the design and development of a threat assessment framework.
- Oversee all operational risk management activities of the organisation.
- Ensure operational efficiency, adequate risk and internal control measures, high service standards, and compliance.
- Ensure implementation of Enterprise Risk Management framework and provide continuous benchmarking of Enterprise Risk Management maturity and develop effective risk management policies and procedures. – covering amongst others market risk and interest rate risk.
- Lead the development and implementation of a robust business continuity program for the organisation.
- Identify and assess financial risk in various investment opportunities.
- Manage and oversee unit’s performance through direction, supervision, and performance appraisals; provides constructive feedback to employees to assist with development.
- A First Degree in Business Management or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Professional Enterprise Risk Management certification and an MBA or Master’s Degree in any Business-related discipline are required.
- A minimum of eight (8) – ten (10) years’ experience in a Risk Management environment within the Banking and Financial Services sector.
- Strong Financial and Data Management background and an ability to measure Risk vs. Reward.
- Good knowledge of Regulatory and Compliance Standards.
- Creative, Innovative and Technology oriented.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.