Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Application Implementation
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Group Core Operations
- To ensure the delivery of standard business operations services ie Application integration support and configuration, Project Implementation and change fulfillment while onboarding new and retaining existing customers.
- Implementation / Configuration Management.
- Set up/ Configure transaction processing, settlement, Dispute and Reconciliation applications/servers as deployed by the technology team.
- Perform user acceptance tests (UAT) for 3rd party integrations.
- Provide support to merchants and 3rd party integrators (eg CWIPs) integrating to our products.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels with the projects handled.
- Onboard customers on product/applications for transaction processing, settlement, Dispute and Reconciliation on Interswitch’s platforms and applications.
- Team Management.
- Ensure Implementation of Projects within SLA and to the expected level of quality.
- Design and develop test strategies to test new and existing APIs and services
- Design and develop sample codes, code snippets, and libraries to aid developer integration to Interswitch payment products
- Document Implementation guides and operational manuals for implemented solutions.
- Facilitates project-related training sessions/workshops for internal/external clients
- Ideate and deploy improvements to functional processes to improve staff efficiency and effectiveness.
- B.Sc or B.Eng in Computer Science / Business Information Technology however relevant experience/certifications in EFT, Integrations, and Project management is an advantage
- Programming or SQL scripting skills added advantage
- ITIL foundation experience added advantage
- API Integration and Support
- 6 – 7 years with 3 years in a supervisory capacity
- Understanding of SQL
- Understanding of Electronic funds transfer processing.
- Understanding of Basic Networking/File Transfer protocol.
- An understanding of Basic Linux Command.
- A basic understand the concept of Kubernetes.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages.
- Troubleshooting and Trace/Data analysis.
- Terminal (ATM/POS) Configuration and management
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving
- Critical Thinking
- Project Management
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online