Graphic Designer at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited – The Tranter Group consists of six companies that are industry leaders in IT Services, Construction and Renovation, Health, and hospitality. As we work in highly competitive markets, our client base consists of top organizations across industries in Nigeria including 75% of the commercial banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.