Graduate Trainee – Catering Management at the Place (Smackers Limited)
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and a staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Catering Management
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an eager, motivated and young talents to join our growing business as graduate trainee.
- In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel.
- Comprehensive training will include duties in Research, Strategy and Documentation, Operations and Food Production.
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of a second class Upper degree in any discipline.
- Must have studied Food Science & Technology or Catering Management
- Must have finished NYSC service
- Must have at least one year of hands on experience in catering management
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Sociable and outgoing
- Must have passion for cooking and culinary activities
- Must not be more than 26years old as at December 31st 2020.
Deadline: 13th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.