Graduate Trainee at Hazel Consult
Hazel Consulting is a business management Consulting firm, creating optimal value in information technology and business management solutions for organisations across Nigeria and West Africe at large. Hazel values the health of her staff and partners nationwide. Our advocacy focuses on providing policymakers with tested solutions, rooted in a model that is proven to deliver better value for patients and employers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Minimum entry level of B.Sc, OND or HND.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.