Graduate Front Desk Intern at AIM Consultants Limited
AIM Consultants Limited is a privately owned Nigeria company, which was established in Lagos, Nigeria in 1979, and has since grown to become one of the leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, not only in the Country but also in the Continent. AIM is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Certificate of Incorporation R.C. 30821 and NIS ISO 9001: 2008 (Certificate No. 0000475). AIM is the major Nigerian Consultancy that exports services to the sub-region. AIM’s work force is over 220 colleagues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Intern
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and direct calls to staff, route incoming paper work to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- Accurately document all activities. Notify appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents of emergencies
- Offer support services to other staff.
- Research on trends and news daily
- B.Sc graduate awaiting NYSC or currently serving
- 0 – 1 year of experience
- Must be presentable.
- Must reside in Lagos. (Preferably axis that are close to the Island e.g., Lekki, Ajah, Yaba, Iyanoworo, Surulere etc)
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Must be smart and industrious.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.