Graduate Finance Trainee at Cormart Nigeria Limited – Lagos and Ogun
Prefer not to state
Cormart is one of the leading specialty chemicals companies in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials for industries such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormart represents large international brands in Nigeria such as Merck, Cargill, Ashland, Ecolab, Afton, AB Mauri, and many others.
Cormart Nigeria Limited is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets.It is a sister company to Chi Farms Limited, Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd, Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Trainee
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Having a professional qualification like ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage
- 0- 1 year of experience in either Accounts, Finance analysis, Inventory or related role is also an added advantage.
- Flexibility: willingness to work in different locations in Nigeria when required.
Job Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Creation of Customer Card and maintenance of customer files & Customers KYC
- Credit Limit Control
- Monitoring all credit note and properly check before sending for approval
- Oversee and monitor product prices based on company specified category for customer
- Weekly presentation at Receivables/ Sales Meeting
- Audit/Customer account Reconciliation
- Posting of customer tellers into respective account
- Batching & Posting of sales journal
- AR report & follow up customer & sales department
- Bank lodgment A/C – monitoring & reporting
- Aging report on weekly basis
- Keeping records & filing documents
- Keeping record of all credit sales – order/invoice/credit limit/proof of delivery
- Any other job as may be directed by the business manager
In line with industry standards
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Apllications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted