Graduate Accountant at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre (LECC)
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full-Time
- Completing financial documents on a regular basis and providing information to the management
- Providing solution to client problems and complains
- Provide a timely information services including settling and monitoring of budgets for all the strategic business units.
- Manage the annual audit process in conjunctions with the External Auditor to ensure statutory account are produce on time.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries
- Entering financial information into the accepted software program
- Handling of petty cash, recording office expenditure
- Responsible for preparation of Annual account and Management report information.
- Invoice Processing
- Sorting and filing of documents
- Daily bookkeeping record
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts
- Preparation of payroll
- Updating of Fixed Asset schedules and Raising of Journal for Fixed Asset Depreciation
- Custodian of company instruments
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 1-3 years cognate experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.