Goteh Construction Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Goteh Construction provides a broad spectrum of solution and expertise to the Africa infrastructure sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA / QC) Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Roles / Objectives:
- Responsible for all Compliance matters of all construction or maintenance projects and the organization as a whole.
- This role also manages the company’s Quality Management System.
Position Overview / Responsibilities:
- Ensure that compliance procedures, systems, and controls are up-to-date and effective.
- Maintain the compliance manual, and all compliance procedure documentation
- Develop and periodically review and update Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in guiding management and employees.
- Develops and implements a quality assurance program/plan for projects based on ISO 9001-2015.
- Develop and monitor project QA/QC budgets.
- Assure timely and effective implementation of a project quality control program.
- Monitor project material usage along with design requirements.
- Manages and oversees project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment-specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Identifying and developing QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs;
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or any relevant field.
- Registered with a recognized professional association
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in understanding and performing monitoring and compliance management in an organization.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, and working experience with Auto-cad and Primavera.
- Experience in project planning, execution (construction realities), management, and communication with all engineering groups.
- Ability to develop and manage non-conformance, deficiencies, and reporting programs, including root cause analysis.
- Experience in developing and monitoring project budgets and timelines.
- A professional approach, which generates credibility and confidence in others.
- Confident and assertive with a self-motivated approach and flexible attitude.
- Ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- A personal commitment to continuous self-development.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificates in one (1) email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
5th October, 2022.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified.