Finance Intern at Dunn & Braxton Limited
Prefer not to state
Dunn & Braxton Limited – Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
- Must be a recent graduate who is currently undergoing his or her mandatory service year or an OND holder seeking a place for a year internship.
- Student member or Associate member of ICAN or other related professional bodies.
- Aptitude for math.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Highly motivated and have a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Learn by observing members of the Finance department as they perform their duties.
- Assist with filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Prepare financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Work with bookkeeping software.
- Compile and analyze data.
- Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about the Finance department and office operations.
- Compensation: 50,000 monthly base pay.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Finance Intern” as the subject of the email.