PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Job Requisition ID: JR000735
Location: Head Office, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for financial reporting and analysis for allocated PZW brand (s) partnering closely with counterparts in the commercial team
- Perform full financial analysis and option evaluation (pre and post) on all elements of brand investment/ options in order to maximise return on investment (ROI) to include; promotional expenditure, marketing expenditure, product pricing, distribution strategies
- Provide complete financial support and challenge for all NPD opportunities for allocated brand acting as the finance representative on cross functional NPD project teams
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate approval of all promotional expenditure
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate approval of all marketing expenditure
- Play a full role in identification and implementation of process improvements within areas of expertise
- Demonstrate with colleagues, clients and suppliers habitual behaviour consistent with Winning Team Principles.
- Responsible for complying with legal, regulatory and other standards as directed by line management
- Qualified chartered accountant ACA
- Commercial finance experience in FMCG a must.
- Experience of marketing expenditure and brand profitability analysis preferable
- Superb commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proven ability to influence senior financial and non financial people alike.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online