Finance & Admin Intern at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Intern
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- We seek an enthusiastic Finance or Accounting graduate interested in pursuing a long-term career in Finance and Accounting to join our team.
- The Finance & Admin Intern will assist in overseeing the company’s financials and administrative operations and reporting.
- S/he will provide complete finance service to the whole organization, addressing all issues of finance nature and providing relevant information to external demands.
Qualification and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Business Administration or any related fields.
- Knowledge of IFRS, and prior experience in use of QuickBooks is desirable. Proficiency in computer skills, especially in MS office products (Excel, word, etc.)
- Experience working with a non-profit organization or donor-funded projects is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Students studying a relevant course & in Abuja, current & prospective NYSC corp members in Abuja are welcome to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.