Finance & Accounts Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
Prefer not to state
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Manager
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: FMCG – Manufacturing
- B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field. MBA Finance is an added advantage
- ICAN certification
- 8-10 years of exhaustive experience in Core Accounting, Finance. preferably in manufacturing facilities/factory
- Excellent in MS-Excel (advanced user) + hand on knowledge of major accounting packages
- Pro-active & go getter – should be ready to put in extra hours in initial 5-6 months of employment to acquire business knowledge and understand how it affects accounting aspects.
- Timely and accurate variances analysis of budget against actual and provide roadmap to achieve KPIs.
- Partner with Financial Controller & Business Head to enhance Management Reporting and Business Drivers Understanding.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Deadline: 20th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.