Field Sales Manager at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Nassarawa and Niger
- Multipro is recruiting qualified candidates for Field Sales Managers for its operations in Abuja, Nasarawa and Niger State. Multipro Consumer Products Limited is one of the biggest FMCG company in Nigeria Know for the Sales & Distribution of the following Brands Indomie, Dano, Kellogg’s, Power Oil, Minimie Chinchin etc.
- Ensures sustained increase of the company’s market share in key units within assigned territory.
- Identify opportunities to continually increase the company’s market share through identification of untapped channels and new routes, understanding of customer business drivers and new product launch etc.
- Carry on regular fieldwork with the team to ensure all agreed sales initiatives are properly executed; provide feedback to Distributor and the sales team for improvement.
- Coach, lead, and mentor Sales Team in all facets of route operational activity, including ordering / distribution, merchandising, promotional activity and meeting customer expectations.
- Experience with developing relationships with Distributors and Retailers is required
- Growing retail sales in their respective territory
- Execution of the sales marketing and merchandising plans
- Minimum of 3-5 years FMCG sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree in a management course or any relevant field.
- Requires excellent organizational, planning, negotiating and people skills
- Computer skills and proficiency, specifically Micro Soft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Deadline: 28th February, 2021.