Female & Male House Matron / House Parent in a Reputable International School
Prefer not to state
A reputable International School in Lagos requires experience and an enthusiastic candidate to join their boarding house team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Female & Male House Matron / House Parent
- Are you an experienced house matron / parent that loves to be responsible for the welfare of children, this opportunity is for you!
Requirement, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of B.Ed, 1st degree and a PGDE in English Language / Psychology / Guidance and counselling or any relevant discipline
- Applicant must be thorough and pay attention to details.
- A respect and fondness for children is a must.
- Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Applicant must have at least 6 years’ experience in the boarding house environment.
- Applicant must be able to instil discipline and manage boarding house affairs perfectly.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of students of Different ages
- Applicant must be able to form professional relationships with teenagers, sympathetic, understanding, good sense of humour and great supervisory skills are a must
- Excellent listening, communication, writing, organizational, research and IT skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and an updated CV in Pdf to: email@example.com clearly stating the” Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Please make sure you meet the necessary requirements before applying for this position.