Fatgbems Petroleum Company Limited is a member of Fatgbems Group, incorporated as an independent petroleum marketing company under the late founder, Alhaji Fatai Gbemisola in November 1994. The company started the Retail Station services operation with a fuel service Station in Ejigbo, Lagos in 2006. The multi-million petroleum marketing business expanded rapidly with the establishment of several other service Stations in other parts of South-Western States. We own and operate a very big tank farm that can store millions of refined Petroleum Products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Provides a highly professional and wide range of executive assistance and administrative support service to the Executive Director
- Directly support the Executive Director with relevant administrative activity
- Provide secretariat management, planning, and support to the Executive Director
- Perform administrative duties at the head office.
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative assistant capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
- Excellent understanding of business development, and sales operations
- Proficiency in Windows, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online