Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Archivist
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Level: Entry Level
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Finance Archivist is responsible for scanning and labelling of financial documents for e-archiving and also support in sorting audit documents listing.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensuring quality control of invoices
- After the monthly accounting closure, check the accounting codes, the project codes and the budget codes.
- Confirm all invoices are present for each transaction as well as the accounting codes, project codes and budget codes are in line with the budgets.
- Improving the quality of the documents archiving.
- Check that all invoices and their amounts are present as from their reception and the coherence with the accountancy in Saga.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in an Accounting / Finance related field.
- Good computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in office administrative work.
- Some experience in archiving and documentation procedures.
- Capacity to work in a team.
- Available to start work immediately.
Work Condition / Salary
- Daily Worker Rate: 4,995 Naira per day (5% WHT applies)
- Duration: 3 months (Daily Hire)
Deadline: 19th February, 2021.