Electrical Technician at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Our client needs an individual who is going to see that products produced during shifts, meets required standard and quality.
- HND / B.Sc, (Electrical, Technical, or related degree).
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a plastic industry.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating SACMI MACHINE and able to carry out fault-testing on the equipment.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
Deadline: 21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.