Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire for the role of an Electrical Engineer whose responsibility would be to survey the site and manage the design and construction of electrical systems so that they comply with the necessary codes.
- Proper protection system for all electrical installation.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical-related works at the site.
- Estimates prepare and assign resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works before execution.
- Ensure the power supply available. Save energy by disconnecting unwanted loads.
- Review inspection reports and records of Quality Control carried out on completed and running Project activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 – 10 Years Experience in a similar role.
Deadline: 31st August, 2022.