Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
Report To: Sales and Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Source for new Clients and close successful sales transactions
- Communicate and meet with prospects and clients interested in properties, to identify their requirements and choice of property, and offer them real estate deals.
- Monitor CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database and produce weekly reports on the same
- Management and distribution of marketing materials
- Participation in promotional activities and trade shows to market brands and products
- Monitoring competitive activities and presenting findings to the Department head
- Liaising with Real Estate Agents and other strategic partners
- Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning, and awareness
- Assisting with the formulation of effective marketing and advertising campaigns to engage the interest of prospective sales target market.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns and trends to assist with strategic decisions on product positioning.
- Conduct quality sales presentations with a high level of customer service.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years’ extensive sales and marketing experience in the real estate industry.
- Deep understanding of BRM and CRM practices
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and SEO tools
- Fluency in the Hausa language is a plus.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, and to clients.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional negotiation and customer service skills
- Result-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
Salary: N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Benefits: 2.5% of Monthly sales.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume in PDF to: [email protected] using ”Sales and Marketing Executive” as the subject of the email.
9th September, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.