Early Years Teachers at Creative Learning International School
Creative Learning International School – Our Clients at the Creative Learning International School consist of our children and their parents and guardians, who are our most important stakeholders, as they give us the right to our existence as a Company. Our resolve is to give them the highest level of customer service, and build them to be true and loyal advocates of our business. Our Customer Promise is to stay true and committed to our Vision and Values, and ensure that we meet and exceed their expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
- Must be a graduate (Degree in Education is an added advantage) with 2 – 4 years cognate teaching experience in the classroom.
- Must be TRCN certified.
- Must have completed their PGDE.
- Must possess excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Must be technically sound in terms of using technology to deliver lessons, use of the internet, possess knowledge of MS Office suite and online tools like Google classroom, Zoom etc.
- Must possess excellent classroom management skills.
- Must be passionate about children, teaching them and their learning.
- Must be able to encourage literacy, mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
- Must demonstrate high level of commitment to work.
- Must be able to quickly grasp a curriculum and implement it with absolute fidelity.
- Must reside in Abuja.
Deadline: 31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.