Outsource Nigeria is a full-service Human Resources agency, specializing in providing outsourced turnkey manpower solutions to growing companies. Our solution include HR Services, Recruiting, Accounting, IT Support, Business Intelligence, Developers, and Operations including management and field / phone / automated based resources. The core of Outsource Nigeria’s success is its people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider – Motorcycle & Bicycle
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dispatch Riders will facilitate prompt delivery of customers order to various locations.You must to be ready to use a smartphone or other electronic devices to perform safety checklists, enter time, and perform work tasks.
- The Driver needs to keep safety in mind always and promptly report any concerns.
- While being a part of a team you will be asked to ride a Motorcycle or at times be on foot. While maintaining professionalism and customer courtesy, you’ll follow delivery instructions while interfacing with customers via online channels to communicate order arrivals, details, and delivery challenges.
Receive & Deliver Orders:
- Load items onto the bike in a manner that they are secure and ensure top quality.
- Deliver orders on time in accordance with their delivery window.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
Speedy Mobility at its Best:
- Maintain order freshness by following strict hygiene and food safety guidelines and working within delivery windows
- Picking up and delivering various packages to specified locations as per the delivery instructions provided by Field Process Leader.
- Regularly communicating with the Field Process leader to provide delivery updates and receive instructions for new deliveries.
Foster Customer Service, Success, & Standards:
- Ensure professionalism and courtesy when interfacing with customers.
- Picking up and delivering various packages to specified locations as per the delivery instructions provided by dispatch staff.
- Verifying addresses and locations before each delivery to ensure that there are no errors.
- Carefully planning delivery routes to ensure that packages are delivered to recipients in a timely manner.
- Securing packages to prevent damage during transit.
- Obtaining recipients’ signatures upon completion of each delivery to confirm receipt of the correct items.
- Collecting payments as required and ensuring that the correct amounts have been received.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all packages delivered to recipients.
- Regularly communicating with dispatch staff to provide delivery updates and receive instructions for new deliveries.
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE qualification.
Deadline: 19th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their name, email, phone number and CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For enquiries, call: 08135480689.