Dec 2017 Recent Job in a Commercial Law Firm in Nigeria
Canaan Consulting – Our client, a commercial Law firm located on the Lagos Mainland, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head, Litigation
- Candidate must be Degree qualified (2nd Class and above), with a minimum of 7-10 years post call active Litigation/Arbitration experience.
- Must be computer savvy and have a very high level of both oral and writing skills.
Job Title: Associate Counsel
- Legal Practitioners with minimum of 2 years experience.
- Must be very smart, computer savvy and have a very high level of both oral and writing skill.
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
- Degree qualified in Human Resources, with a minimum of 3 years HR experience as an HR practitioner
- Administrative, computing and writing skill is a must.
Job Title: Client/Business Development Officer
- Degree qualified with minimum of 3 years experience in interfacing with clients and developing new business ideas.
- High level of computer literacy, oral and writing skill and ability to drive required.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Must be familiar with Lagos routes and possess minimum of 3 years’ experience as a dispatch rider.
Job Title: Executive Driver
- Professional, matured and very experienced with very good knowledge of Lagos roads and valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s with passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 2151,
Note: Kindly use the position being applied for as subject.
Application Deadline 21st December, 2017
- Posted On 2017-12-07
- Location Lagos
- Work Hours 0