Klasha makes it easy for African consumers to shop online. We build technology that allows African consumers to easily access the goods they want on the continent. We enable payments online in local African currencies and can handle the last-mile logistics for our retail partners too. Statistically, Africa is the future, so we believe consumers on the continent should have the same frictionless access to the global e-commerce economy as consumers in the West.
Klasha was founded in Lagos, Nigeria in 2018 and is backed by Techstars, Ginco Investments and a group of notable angel investors. Klasha is run by 20-somethings from five nationalities that speak six different languages between them. Klasha has offices in Johannesburg, South Africa and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Success Executive (Contract)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Department: Customer success
About the Role
- We are looking for a Customer Success Executive to join our customer success team on a contractual basis for a short term project.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for client relationship management and customer satisfaction.
- He/she should be highly innovative, customer-centric, has a can-do attitude, and be result-oriented.
What you will be doing:
- Providing seamless/personalized customer experience to our customers.
- Acting as the primary liaison between the company and our customers.
- Tracking and managing your work record.
- Working with all internal groups, including customer success, sales, engineering, and product management.
- Preparing accurate and timely reports.
- Communicating and solving customers' problems via phone, email, live chat and virtual meetings.
- Acting as a consultant and offering solutions for customers' problems.
- Documenting technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Engaging and building customer loyalty by delivering above-and-beyond support via chat, email, phone calls and other digital communications.
- Recommending new services/solutions or making suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits.
- Establishing and maintaining good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
- Liaising with the different teams in the company to Identify and implement strategic opportunities to improve customer experience and prevent churn.
- Maintaining an updated knowledge of the company's products, services, and customer service policies.
- Communicating effectively with customers to help resolve issues with Klasha support tools.
- Escalating issues that cannot be resolved on first contact resolution(FCR) to the backend and follow up on a resolution.
- Taking initiative, being detailed and following up to ensure that all customer issues are resolved and closed in a timely manner.
You should apply if you:
- Have 2+ years of work experience in a similar role.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Mass Communication or a related field.
- Have an endless capacity for patience and calm, even when everyone around you is freaking out.
- Are action-oriented and able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Have excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Are an excellent writer and speaker of English, able to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers.
- Are proficient with the CRM software - Freshdesk.
- Possess experience in Fintech or banking sector.
- Have a passion for delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Posses good time management skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Data Integration.
- Time management.