Customer Service Executive at Clenn and Peak Co.
Clenn and Peak Co. , a Human Resource Management / Recruitment Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified customer service executive who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. Your main responsibility is to ensure that customers are satisfied.
Your duties will also include:
- Managing large amount of incoming calls and customer inquiries.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Conduct quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Generate sales leads
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Ms packages and Google workspace.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.