Customer Liaison Officer at Stern and Kay Consulting Limited
Stern & Kay is a management consulting firm providing consulting services to organisations to help them anticipate and identify human capital management needs.
At Stern & Kay, we work closely with your organisation to gain a deep insight into your business. We take the time to understand your organisation’s challenges, objectives, opportunities and strengths to enable us provide effective tailor made human capital solutions for your organisation. We recruit, train and develop the right calibre of personnel for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Liaison Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an efficient and organised liaison officer with good communication skills (oral and written communication) to coordinate between organisation and customers.
- In this role, the person builds and maintains mutually beneficial relationships, facilitates communications and coordinates activities with peoples and organisations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, analyse, and utilise data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity.
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the business.
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entity.
- Ensure questions that arise from additional contact and manager ring backs are directed to the correct place for resolution and escalated if required.
- Develop and foster relationships with the clients, stakeholders, and other entities.
- Ensure customers are kept fully informed of developments/progress.
- Act as a positive representation of the business.
- Liaise with customers to identify and discuss reason for additional contact.
- Identify and implement solutions to resolve any issues that may result in a dissatisfied customer.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts third parties.
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of the business.
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc or HND in related course with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written communication)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos Island, Eti-osa and its environ.
Deadline: 28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject.